- Anti-ageing night cream with gentle but effective bio-retinol
Aims to smoothen fine lines and wrinkles in long term use
Aims to aid in skin’s natural renewal for brighter more even skin tone
Full of natural antioxidants and skin softening oils
Contains 3 x Plum Extract - Kakadu Plum Extract, Plump Pine Extract, Wild Plum Fruit Extract.
Contains Bio Retinol called Bakuchiol ( Read More), White Willow bark extract, Grape Seed Oil and Aloe Vera Juice
- 98,789% Natural Ingredients
A breakthrough anti-ageing cream that delivers retinol results without irritation, while enhancing skin vitality and radiance. Deeply nourishing and hydrating, it reduces the appearance of fine line and wrinkles. Powered by three unique plum extract with bio retinol called Bakuchiol makes this cream totally unique in the market.
Usage: Apply at night.
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isoamyl Cocoate, Polyglyceryl-3 Dicitrate/Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Bakuchiol, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Podocarpus Elatus Fruit Extract, Pleigynium Timorense Fruit Extract, Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, CI42090, CI45100, Parfum, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool.
This fancy name stands for a plum originally grown and used in Australia, by Aboriginal people. They are also known as Gubinge, Billygoat Plum, Gurumal, or Murunga. Maybe you haven’t heard this name but you have probably seen them at least once. They have a yellow-green color and are the size of an olive. It has been used for centuries for its healing properties, to treat diseases, and as an antiseptic, but they happen to be beneficial for our skin as well.
Kakadu plums developed a high concentration of vitamins and nutrients to survive the harsh Australian climate. They are rich in Vitamin C, antioxidants, potassium and dietary fiber. Actually, they are believed to be the most concentrated source of vitamin C on earth, surpassing oranges, kiwis and chilli peppers!
- We all know that vitamin C works well in skincare and you may even know some of the benefits by now, but let’s list again its main purposes: to stimulate the production of collagen and reduce fine lines and wrinkles as well as to reduce the appearance of scarring and hypergmigmentation by naturally lightening and evening the complexion.
Accompanied by folic acid, carotenoids and vitamin E they even reduce dark circles and under-eye puffiness!
- The antioxidants in Kakadu plum detoxify the skin by combating free radicals. Free radicals are responisble for breaking down our skin’s collagen, resulting in unflattering skin blemishes, wrinkling, dark spots, fine lines and loose, saggy skin. That means our skin will stay younger for a longer period of time.
- It is ideal for acne-prone skin, as this superfruit contains naturally antibacterial compounds that help to balance the complexion by restoring skin’s natural barrier and encouragin skin’s elasticity.
- The gallic acid in Kakadu plums is a natural anti-inlfamatory compound that helps to reduce redness and irritation as well. So it is also ideal for those who have sensitive skins. What’s more, it is very effective in treating sores and boils and in healing wounds.
Ways to incorporate the ingredient to your skincare routine:
While serums will have a more concentrated extract of the fruit a moisturizer or oil will provide you more hydration and nourishment. Of course you can always make a combination of products to maximize the benefits. That is up to you but we definitely recommend to give it a try. You will find it in many skincare products.